(inspired by care instructions for pearls and pots)
Oh, oh! You will receive your new Manager soon! In the mean time, please take time to learn the basic care protocols that you want to follow to keep your New Manager maintain the beautiful shine, and work in optimal condition.
Your New Manager deserves some special attention:
1. Be sensible. Your NewManager is sturdy on the outside, but very soft and sensitive and rather fragile on the inside. To avoid breaking, do not overexpose it.
2. To clean, in the first period after usage, use only soft skills. And offer some polishing to bring out the shine. Never use invasive materials or scrubbing.
3. When you notice rough surface on your NewManager (which is normal due to material structure), handle by polishing (with positive feedback to condition the professional development). Use abrasives in case of stubborn roughness.
4. Although your Manager has proved qualities in expert work it may need some guidance and feedback to fit into specific work area and team environment. Please ensure regular and gentle feedback checks in the first months of work to ensure perfect fit and avoid tarnishing due to conflicting role issues (except in models ‘Customer Service Manager’, they come with built in self-reflection feature.)
5. Allow it to heat gradually and thoroughly. Special care need to be taken not to overheat, especially if you don’t intend to use it immediately. If it happen to be the case, never left unattended after overheating. Let it cool naturally – especially avoid fast cooling after the optimal working temperature is raised.
6. Although it seems durable, do not drop or overexpose to intense circumstances – the inner structure may be compromised.
7. In case there are residues from weekly work, leave to soak and clean the regular way in the following week. Stubborn residues require slightly abrasive brushes.
8. Better keep basic beforementioned regular care than intense cleaning procedures: ultrasonic cleaning, scrubbing sessions, polishing dips etc.
9. After intense periods of work, ensure rest. For optimal function, your NewManager does need regular renewal and charging periods. You want this to avoid turning black due to over usage.
Following this not-to-demanding instructions, continue the regular care even after the first year, even when your Manager seems aligned and mature. For your Manager to keep in top condition, the minimal continuous care is necessary. It could keep your Manager healthy and productive for years.
Available for more detailed care instructions.
Please do not copy without referring to author.
©2018 .tockapromjene All Rights Reserved